Our love for our clothes and accessories, especially our handbags, are unbelievable. As there are ever-changing trends in dressing up, hair styles, and skin care, there is also the right kind and look of bag as seasons change. Fall’s first month is almost done and if you haven’t done your shopping for the season then now’s the best time to do so. But what are you exactly looking for? Or more appropriately, what should you be looking for?
Here is a list of bags that you should be eyeing on the next time you go shopping:
- Cute, small bags. It is true when they said that great, this time beautiful things come in small packages. Bags don’t always have to be cavernous to accommodate everything that you need. And if only for style points, a cutesy bag fits the bill very well.
- Huge, large bags. If you’re the one who feels naked without your compact make up kits, cellphones, and other belongings then this one is for you. Given the season’s colder weather you might really need a lot of stuff and this can gobble them up all for you.
- Book or briefcase bags. These bags look stylishly professional, and if you want to sport that look this fall, then these are the ones for you.
- Velvet, corduroy, or fur. During this cold season, the texture of these bags goes well with your furry dress or jacket.
- Add a dash of color to your bags. Color blocking is becoming a thing nowadays and they go well with a lot of your clothes, regardless of what their color is.
- Details, details. Intricate details on bags like beads, embroidery, studs, and even spikes can very well spice up its looks, making it edgy and giving that needed punch for your outfit.
Hand bags, in a way, can make or break your outfit so make sure that you pick the right one that complements your looks well. While these are the trend nowadays, in the end it is still about getting the right bag for the right dress and the right occasion.
About the author:
Beverly Houston has been writing various articles, maintaining her own blog and writing guest posts for like Sodabottle.com and other various sites. She is madly in love with fashion, health and wellness, beauty, and the latest entertainment news.